What the Liberals- NDP- Bloc Quebec did through a private members bill was pass a law that “ Gender Rights” be included in the Charter of Rights. This means that through the earliest years in day cares and schools children will be manipulated and pushed into harmful, perverse sex roles. What the anti- family coalition did is not yet in the Constitution. There are several more hurdles. As always the Anti- Family crowd were not original. The following is a memo from April 20,2001 office in the United Nations. I am copying it verbatim for your information.
RADICAL THEORISTS AND POLICY MAKERS PROMOTE IDEA OD “ FIVE GENDERS”
* Most people assume the word “gender” is directly interchangeable with the word “sex” and that there are only two “genders”, male and female. Most people will be very surprised to hear that some say there are more than two “ genders.” Five years ago at the UN Habitat Conference ( Istanbul 1996), radical non- governmental organizations aggressively promoted “ five genders.” Though hotly debated at Istanbul, the “ five genders” lost. Even so the attempt to stretch the definition of “ gender” continues unabated within the halls of the UN, on college campuses and even in city governments.
* Radical theorists decided long ago that the word”sex” was too confinin. “ Sex” is based in nature, determined by the chromoseomes and almost always confirmed by bodily characteristics.( In rare instances some children are born with indeterminate sexual characteristic. This condition is frequently alled “ hermaphrodism.” ) Because “sex” is limited to only male and female and is based in nature, social tinkerers determined to change the word to something more malleable and so “ gender” was born. The idea is that “gender” is a social construct and can be changed through edcuation and law.
*According to its promoters, the “ five genders” are heterosexual men, heterosexxual women, homosexual men, homosecual wonen, and transsexuals( those who have had sex change operations ). To promote this idea six years ago at a conference in Housten, Texas, something called the “International Bill of Gender Rights” was inaugerated. According to its framers the International Gender Bill of Rights are “ universal rights which can be claimed and exercised by every human being.”
* Underscoring the ten rights under the Gender Bill of Rights is the idea that “ all human beings have the right to define their own gender identity regardless if chromosomal sex, genitalia, assigned birth sex, original gender role.” It is their belief that while “sex” is inborn what counts is gender, something that is chosen and must be protected in law.
* the ten rights enumerated in the Gender Bill of Rights are “ the right to free expression of gender identity, the right to secure and retain employment and to receive just compensation, the right of access to gendered space and participation in gendered activity, the right to control and change one’s body, the right to competent medical and professional care, the right to freedom from psychiatric diagnosis and treatment, the right to sexual expression, the right to form committed, loving relationships and enter into marital contracts, the right to conceive, bear or adopt children, and the right to nurture and have custody of children and to exercise parental capacity.”
* Many people will understand those ideas to be on the far frontier of social policy and in many respects they are correct. Even so, many governmental bodies are already beginning to promote these ideas. The “ five genders” lost in the UN, but the debate continues there. And just recently the city council of San Francisco ordered that secx change operations may be paid out of city health benefits.
Copyright- C- FAM ( Catholic Family and Human Rights Institute)
Permission granted for unlimited use. Credit required,
Catholic Family & Human Rights Institute
866 United Nations Plaza, Suite 427
New York, New York 10017
Phone: (212) 754-5948 Fax: 21-754-9291
Gender Rights as described here is the Platform for the Anti- Family Coalition of NDP-Lib- BQ in the upcoming federal election. If the Conservatives do not win with a Majority Government this will be pushed throughout Canada. Please distribute this information widely.