Sunday, September 2, 2018

Crisis... What Crisis?

JMJ
Sept.02/18

    On EWTN Mass this morning I heard the ubiquitous  words “ in the present crisis of the Church.” To which I reply “ What crisis ?” What present? I know about the crisis of the Church of the last  50 or 60 years in which being a dissident of Humane Vitae was considered a main stream view.

    I know about the crisis that a person who wrote an article in OUR FAMILY MAGAZINE stating the Biblical and Traditional View that homosexuality was wrong was fired from being the editor and the magazine folded.  I know about the crisis in which NOVALIS publishers sold pro- homosexual books and provided the missalettes for Canada.     I know about the silence of the Catholic Church when governments were treating  homosexuality like a condition such as being black , that is morally neutral and not a sin.

    I know when I asked a professor at a Catholic University if he could find me a copy of Humane Vitae, he smiled and said that is controversial and walked away.

    I know about the crisis in which Saskatchewan  lawyer told Sask.Pro -life Association that the bishops don’t want them to say anything against homosexuality. The Catholic Women’s League was also given  the same gag pitch.  I know that one could go to a Saskatchewan Catholic School and never hear that homosexuality is wrong.... unless there was  a vocal Mennonite in the  crowd.

    I know about the former homosexual who passed out pamphlets against homosexuality and was fined by the Supreme Court of Canada. I know of no bishop who  came to his defence.

    This points to a pandemic spiritual virus that has gone on longer than did the Black Plague in Europe. It is NOT a crisis that Cardinal Vigano told the truth about the situation. of
flagrant homosexuality.
    
    The celebrant on EWTN quoted extensively from St. Paul’s teaching on sin. The priest said “ Adultery is having sex with someone of the opposite sex who is not your spouse  OR of someone of  the same sex. Now that is not only true ,but clear.  He acted like there really is sin and that people need to know what sin is and what sins are. Yesterday  another priest, a Dominican said that Hell exists. Jesus taught that it exists . It is mentioned fifteen times in the Book of Matthew alone.

     I even hear that priests are getting a little literal on the subject in Saskatoon . If this kind of stuff continues we are not having a present crisis, but the beginning of a cure to a crisis that is even older than the age of the lecherous McCarrick .  Gay, that is Mrs. Gay Caswell

                        -30-